toolbar powered by Conduit

Monday, July 13, 2009

Where to Write for Vital Records - even on the High Seas!

The CDC (Center for Disease Control) has posted online a wonderful guide, alphabetically by state, giving all the information you would need to send away for birth, marriage, death or divorce records located in any of the United States, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Virgin Islands, Canal Zone District of Columbia, "Foreign", or those occuring on the High Seas. The listings tell what years are available, and not available, and what all you will need to submit along with your request. Definitely an address to file away in your "favorites"! (of course its already on my toolbar, under "Resources")

The CDC site is located at

My internet genealogy toolbar is at

No comments: