This year many new classes are on the list to choose from, along with a couple of perennial favorites. Classes include:
- A Survey of Internet Resources for Genealogical Research
- Exploring Options for Implementing Your Family Website
- FamilySearch Indexing
- Cracking "Cold Case" Genealogy Problems with DNA
- Using Footnote.com at a Family History Center (for free!)
- Where are MY Family's Stories Online?
- What's Cooking at Familysearch Labs?
- Deciphering Old Handwriting
- Microsoft Photo Story3 for Windows XP
- Effectively Search the Online Family History Library Ctalog
- Avatars, Blogs & Tweets (Oh My!) Social Networking for Genealogists
- Books, Vital Records, Census & More at FamilySearch.org
- What I Wish I'd Known 40 Years Ago
- Canadian Research
- Using MS Word 2003 for Family History & Newsletters
- Early LDS Church Records & Mormon Immigration
- Beginning, Intermediate & Advanced Hispanic Research (3 separate classes)
Again, the day-long event is completely free, but you really should pre-register (and I'd order the CD for sure!) You can print off the registration forms at http://www.greatfamilysearch.com or if you have any questions, e-mail email@example.com.